Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asked you and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
Rule 5: tag/link me when you’re done, I wanna read them.
1. Favorite subject in school? It’s honestly a tie between biology and Spanish; I love both of them in very different ways.
2. Least favorite subject in school? History. I loathed history. Memorizing so many trivial facts was really exhausting for me.
3. Favorite holiday? My birthday! Lol, it’s Christmas. :)
4. What is the last movie you saw? The Giver…and if I get my way, I’m gonna see it again. I highly recommend it.
5. What is the last book you read? I reread The Help a week or two ago. :P
6. Is there a book you’ve read more than once? See above. :) There are plenty. Good books are like good friends. You just wanna keep coming back and revisiting them.
7. What country would you like to visit? So many! I’d love to visit Spain and Italy the most though, of countries I haven’t already visited.
8. Do you speak more than one language? Yes ma’am! I speak Macedonian and English fluently, and Spanish decently enough to pass.
9. Favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate, or any variation thereof.
10. Favorite breakfast cereal? Cheerios and Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
11. What movie could you watch over and over and never get bored of? Mean Girls, Sleeping Beauty, The Giver. Quite the eclectic selection, I know, but these three come to mind.
I’m not gonna tag anyone, since I’ve done a few of these recently, and I don’t wanna overwhelm all the same people with tags, but thanks so much! :D
One Character Type
Young Regina Mills
The Counselor can become stressed when they are required to deal with too many unexpected events or required to be too extraverted for too long a time. They can get overwhelmed if they are required to continually do very detailed work. If this happens, their muscles tighten up and they begin to see the external world through suspicious lenses. To return to normal, they need time alone to recharge and a lightening of their usual schedule. It will not help if others give them advice. Stretching exercises and calm, solitary walks will help.
get to know me meme: [1/5] favorite female characters.
↳ Regina Mills/The Evil Queen.
The Thing You Love Most [1/?]
Avert your eyes, ladies.
The not so evil queen